Yo, HP, what is it that you use to draw these works of art?
I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 if that's what you mean :D
among all the sad and miserable people in this ol dying site, you sir are the most day brightening one of all...
may I ask why?
First of all: Thank you! I feel flattered haha :D
Second: Well I'm not sure I'm the most day brightening of all, there's so many people here dedicating time of their lives to make us laugh and smile. And well, I draw happy stuff because it makes me happy to do so :D
Can you teach me your ways of being incredibly positive?
I do have a few basic rules on how to keep it all together:
1) Love yourself before loving anything else.
2) Do not let bitter steal your sweetness away.
3) There is nothing bigger than yourself, your problems can be huge but your spirit is bigger. Do not underestimate what you're capable of.
4) Failure is okay, failure is nothing but a way of not doing something. Allow yourself to fail, allow yourself to be human.
5) Always be kind, smile the brightest, and give the world the best you.